There will be no wrestling training sessions at Lang Park PCYC on the following days:
- Saturday 22 July 2023
- Thursday 27 July 2023
- Saturday 29 July 2023
- Monday 31 July 2023
- Thursday 3 August 2023
- Monday 7 August 2023
- Saturday 12 August 2023
- Saturday 19 August 2023
WQ Inc. training sessions at One Purpose Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu @ Unit 3, Building A, 172 Evans Road, Salisbury.
To participate in the training you must be a financial member of WQ Inc. and WA Ltd or One Purpose Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Coaches: Matt Ryan and Bob Franklin
- Saturday 22 July 2023 11.10am to 12.40pm
- Saturday 29 July 2023 11.10am to 12.40pm
- Saturday 12 August 2023 11.10am to 12.40pm
- Saturday 19 August 2023 11.10am to 12.40am
Click on the below link to become a member of Wrestling Queensland Inc. and Wrestling Australia Ltd –Read More
Nominations are open for 2023 Level 1 Coaching Course which will be held in Brisbane over 2 days. Dates are still to be confirmed.
All nominees must be current financial members of Wrestling Australia. All membership applications are done online through the Revolutionise website.
For full requirements for Level 1 Coaching Accreditation, please refer the documents linked below. The required online modules, background check, first aid certificate, etc can all be completed in advance of the training course.
- The course is level 1, which is beginner coaching. It is suitable for those new to Wrestling and/or coaching.
- On completion of the course, successful assessment of workbook, supervised coaching under a senior coach and completion of all requirements, participants will be accredited as a Level 1 Wrestling Coach.
- The course covers a range of modules including the history of wrestling, rules and regulations, standing wrestling/par terre wrestling theory and practice, sport specific skills, session planning and risk management.